CXFO London Branch Spring Meeting - Advance Ticket (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
The London Branch is holding its Spring experience on 30th April at the Pirate Castle.
Chaired by Don Hales with presentations from some of our experts from around the world.
At this stage all we can say is that we are looking at the 4 key parts of e-score
- Managing Emotions - Using normal language to understand emotions
- Analysing Conversations - They are the richest most available insight resource we have!
- Habit Based Transformations - Why most digital transformations don't quite deliver and how to change that!
- Continuous Improvement - Most companies invest more in external benchmarks than looking at what works for them and making sure that is the key focus.
We are talk about all of this and at each stage we will ask the question what can we do tomorrow?
There will be a few more surprises as usual and this time we are going to feed you and offer a final networking session with drinks afterwards.
You must remember that the Pirate Castle is a small venue and that our focus is both on feeding your mind and raising money to support their work so as usual there are limited spaces.
Invoice options please use the contact form at bottom of the page or leave a message with the big green chat button and we will be happy to help
- CXFO London Spring Meeting£45£450£0